| The total cost of the GED® Test is $120.00, or individuals may pay $30.00 per content area/module when taking content areas separately. Testing fees may be paid by credit or debit cards.
Individuals may register in one of the following ways:
REGISTER BY WEB:
Visit the MyGED® Web site at www.myged.com and follow the instructions below:
1. Sign up for MyGED® (Enter email/password).
2. Answer questions on screen.
3. Will be directed to “My Dashboard”.
4. Click “Schedule Test”.
5. Choose test in English or Spanish-Castilian.
6. Choose test content area.
7. Select test center location (options available by distance from your address).
8. Select test date from available calendar dates and then choose appointment time.
9. The “My Order” confirmation sheet appears- double check your appointment date/time, location, test.
10. Select “Add Another” test or “Proceed to Checkout” (buttons on bottom of page).
11. Verify that your name on GED® account matches your identification.
12. Check “I have read and agree to the GED Testing Service® policies listed above” (bottom of page).
13. Enter payment (use credit or debit card).
14. Print receipt/order confirmation and bring to center at your scheduled appointment time/date.
REGISTER IN PERSON:
Registration, by appointment only, will take place at the Adult Learning Center. Call 703.791.7357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one of the following registration dates and times:
Individuals must bring a valid credit or debit card to their confirmed appointment.
REGISTER BY PHONE:
Call the Pearson VUE call center at 1-877-392-6433.
CONTENT AREA/MODULES:* Mathematical Reasoning
* Reasoning through Language Arts
* Social Studies
Individuals must be 18 years of age or must have attained 16 years of age and not be enrolled or required to be enrolled in secondary school under state law.
If under 18 years of age, additional approval will be required prior to registration. Contact the Pearson VUE call center at 1-877-392-6433 for more information.
The GED® Test is only administered at authorized Pearson VUE Test Centers. Prince William County Public Schools Adult Education is an authorized Pearson VUE GED® Test Center. The test center is located at:
Prince William County Schools
Adult Learning Center
14800 Joplin Road
Manassas, VA 20112
(Independent Hill, Building #4)
Please contact the office at 703.791.7357 or email email@example.com for additional information.
►Test takers will have same-day access to their test results.
►To receive the GED® Certificate, you must obtain a minimum standard score of 150 on each test section.
►Test takers who score with honors demonstrate career and college readiness.
►If a passing score is not received, individuals may retest according to the GED Testing Service® regulations.
►Reasonable accommodations will be available upon request to individuals who qualify.
►No personal belongings are permitted in the testing center.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.
Updated December 12, 2014 by M.Keith